[Winpcap-users] Link Error

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Thu Feb 23 16:35:51 GMT 2006

Hi.

I'm pretty sure that VC++ express does NOT include the platform SDK (if I remember well, they suggest to download it from the web).

Since you are trying to download the PSDK from the internet, please make sure to download it from the URL I gave you in the last mail, although it's a rather old one: all the recent platform SDKs do NOT integrate and CANNOT be used with Visual Studio 6. The one I suggested is the LAST PSDK compatible with VC6.