[Winpcap-users] multi-NICs with the same name in Win98

bugtraq bugtraq at 163.com
Fri Nov 3 01:58:16 GMT 2006

Hi,

I  have a Win98 machine with 3 identical NICs(only MAC addresses are
different). The adapter name is "Intel(R) PRo/100+ PCI Adapter", and
the LogDriverName is E100B-100. In Win98, Winpcap uses LogDriverName to open
the adapter, so I  wonder Winpcap can deal with such conditions
correctly . That is,  If I open the adapter by LogDriverName "E100b-100"
and send some packets, which NIC will the packets pass through?

Does anyone know? Thanks

--
bugtraq <bugtraq at 163.com>