[Winpcap-users] multi-NICs with the same name in Win98

bugtraq bugtraq at 163.com
Mon Nov 6 03:45:03 GMT 2006

I think it may not be the first adater but the last adapter opened by
Winpcap, because if I use OID_802_3_CURRENT_ADDRESS to get the MAC address of
E100B-100, it returns the MAC addr of the last adapter.

I will try modifying the registry as you and Gianluca Varenni said.

Thanks.

bugtraq <bugtraq at 163.com>