[Winpcap-users] Installation question

Dedalus ulysse at email.it
Thu Jun 28 06:46:46 GMT 2007

Hi at All.
I use Jetico Personal Firewall (now it is release 2.0.0.33) and as OS
Windows Xp sp2 Professional. Today I try to install WinPCap 4.0 and
during the installation process I have received two messages that
warning me for "Jetico Personal Firewall Network Monitor" unsigned
drivers (Windows Xp feature).
I have cancel the installation of the two "Jetico" drivers.
The installation process should be to recognize that Jetico it is
already installed and not overwrite my "Jetico Personal Firewall Network
Monitor" drivers!

Ciao

 Sponsor:
 Che regalo scegli? un idropulitrice? un aspirapolvere? o preferisci una motoscopa? Prova qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=6756&d=28-6