[Winpcap-users] Using Winpcap

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Thu Oct 2 17:19:40 GMT 2008

Which DLLs did you compile?

There is just one version of wpcap.dll, but there are multiple versions of packet.dll, depending on the OS you are running on. Apart from that, there is no difference (apart from the fact that the DLLs we provide are authenticode signed). during our build process, we compile the official DLLs and at the same time we create the ZIP with the official sources.

Which OS are you running on?