[Winpcap-users] A sniffer without installation...

Imóveis Nacionais imoveisnacionais at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 07:11:35 PST 2011

Hi all
I am looking for a sniffer tool capable of sniff DICOM traffic but not
requiring installation (just run it from a pen disk). Is this possible?
As I did not found no such tool I am planning make one and use WinPCap as
underlying support. Tell -me is is possible to use Winpcap without explicit
installation of it? Can I have the driver and dll on the pen disk and issue
requests to them throug a win32 pure application?

Thanks a lot

JoseB