[Winpcap-users] rate limitation

MARMONIER Cédric cmarmonier at ifotec.com
Fri Sep 23 06:48:16 PDT 2011

If I set my Ethernet Card in 1Gb mode, there is always the problem but if I
configure my Ethernet Card in 100Mb/Full-Duplex, there is no problem (I send
an 100Mb flow): it is very strange.
When I am in 1Gb mmode, I can't choose the duplex mode.
=> My Ethernet Card is Realtek RTL8168C : I updated the driver with the last
version