[Winpcap-users] winpcap 4.1.1 won't install, says i already have an older version

Jay Kay gamekid334 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 12:20:14 PDT 2012

Hm.  That's different than what my situation was.  If you don't have a
WinPcap folder in "Program Files" or "Program Files (x86)", then that's the
extent of what I can help with.  If, however, it is there, reboot into safe
mode and try running the Uninstall.exe in that folder.  Sorry I couldn't
help more.

 - Jay

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 2:04 PM, Keith Brown <keithnbrowncarlisle at hotmail.com