WinPcap Has Ceased Development
The WinPcap project has ceased development and WinPcap and WinDump are no longer
maintained. We recommend using Npcap instead.
If you do insist upon using WinPcap, be aware that its installer was built with an
old version of NSIS and as a result
is vulnerable to DLL
The last official WinPcap release was 4.1.3
For the list of changes, refer to the changelog.
Version 4.1.3 Installer for Windows
- Windows NT4/2000
- Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/Win7/2008R2/Win8 (x86 and x64)
MD5 Checksum: a11a2f0cfe6d0b4c50945989db6360cd
SHA1 Checksum: e2516fcd1573e70334c8f50bee5241cdfdf48a00
This executable file installs WinPcap on your machine.
- Download and run the executable
- Follow the instructions on the screen. The installation applet will automatically detect the operating system and install the correct drivers
- The WinPcap-based applications are now ready to work
- To remove WinPcap from the system, go to the Control Panel, click on "Add/Remove programs" and then select "WinPcap"