NTAR: Change Log
Version 220.127.116.11, 9 July 2005
- Changed the implementation of read/write/seek to trace files
using callbacks. The user can open a file using the standard ntar_open(), or provide its own handlers to access the file
(read/write/seek) and use ntar_open_by_handlers(). This new
approach allows to access non-standard files, like sockets,
FIFOs, compressed and/or ciphered files, and even a memory
- Enabled the internal use of seeks into the file to speedup
the read/write process.
- Fixed some gotchas in the definition of the open flags.
- Added some better error reporting upon ntar_open() failure.
Version 18.104.22.168, 19 June 2005
- Released the first version of the NTAR library.
Last modified: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 01.22